PART ONE :
1. What has surprised you as you have encountered the concept of plagiarism? How have your views of using the other people’s words and ideas changed?
2. what do you feel most comfortable about when it comes to plagiarism? Where do you need to improve your handling of source material?
1. as a retailer, what would you expect from a good supplier in terms of added services and perks?
1. What kind of retailers would be best suited to direct deliveries from manufacturers?
2. What kind of retailers would be better served by milk run deliveries?
For this week, give a hypothetical example of each of the six types of risk to a global supply chain, as described in this chapter. While this is being asked to be hypothetical, it can be a real example. Given what is happening in the world today, you may pull a real example from the news headlines and talk about these six risks. The choice is yours to make.
If you were a retailer, are there any business functions that you would not even consider outsourcing to a third-party service provider (3PL)? If not, why not? Your choice of a type of retailer could be some local one person business, such as Bob’s Fruit Stand or a larger company such as Walmart.
1. Think of a product that you buy regularly. Now, describe who the members of the distribution channel might be. From what you notice as a consumer, are they doing a good enough job? Why, or why not? 2. What was the most important thing you learned in this class regarding supply chains?
1. What is the difference among an APS, a CRM, and an ERP system?
2. Which of the three would be most beneficial to a retailer who could not afford all three?
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more