Complete Phase II of the Marketing Plan.
Continue the marketing plan by adding 1,400-1,750 words in which you address the topics below.
· Environmental and Contextual Analysis – Complete an environmental and contextual analysis. Discuss the social, economic, political, and technical factors to be considered. Explore the resources available.
· Program Objectives – Provide the program objectives. Support your selection of program objective given the contextual analysis and stakeholder needs.
· Target Market – Describe the demographics, psychographics, behaviors, and geographic considerations of your target market. Synthesize these characteristics to create a profile of your target market.
· Competitive Analysis – Identify competitors offering similar learning programs. Describe their strategies.
· Learning Program – Provide the value proposition of the new learning program and any unique selling points. Identify effective positioning and differentiation strategies for your new learning program and support why these strategies will be effective. Highlight program features that are important to promote given the contextual analysis, competitive analysis, and target market.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and grammar and mechanics consistent with graduate level writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more