Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of your Learning Team’s marketing plan for a new learning program.
· Summarize the learning team’s marketing plan. (Note: Your presentation should include 7-10 content slides. (A cover slide and any reference slides would be in addition to the 7-10 slide requirement.)
· Include speaker notes with additional content demonstrating how you would present each slide if you were presenting the PowerPoint to stakeholders.
· Focus your presentation on the highlights that would be most relevant to stakeholders of your marketing plan. Include information that would be most pertinent to leaders and decision-makers within the organization who would need to provide approval to move forward with the plan.
· Develop slides that are appropriate for a professional setting, and that would effectively support the presentation of your marketing plan to stakeholder and decision-makers within your chosen organization.
· Include speaker notes to expand on key concepts and demonstrate how you would present the content.
· Format any citations consistent with APA guidelines, and use appropriate grammar and mechanics throughout your presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more