Answer the following questions after watching American History X
1. Why do individuals join hate groups?
2. Derek Vinyard became a leader of a Neo-Nazi hate group in Venice CA. What are the beliefs of Neo-Nazis?
3. How many of the members of Derek’s Neo-Nazi group were over the age of 30, do you estimate?
4. Why was Derek not convicted of “murder”, but was instead convicted of voluntary manslaughter?
Which crime do you think he should have been convicted of?
5. How much influence did Derek and Danny’s father have on their attitudes? Were they even aware of
how this happened?
6. Why did Derek defect from membership in the prison’s Aryan Brotherhood? What did the gang do to punish Derek? Why did they punish him?
7. How important was it to belong to a gang in prison? What were the benefits? What were the disadvantages?
8. What caused Derek to change his attitudes about the people he used to hate?
9. Compare the two sentences Derek and his work-mate, Lamont, were given. Why did this happen?
10. Who committed the more serious of the two crimes? What crime would Lamont be charged with if he were a white man? How long would his sentence be?
11. What crime would Derek be charged with if he were a black man? How long would his sentence be?
12. Why was Danny shot in his High School?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more