Choose an ethnic group (not a country) you have never heard of. You can consult the list of contemporary ethnic or indigenous groups from Wikipedia. Once you select the group, you can read information about the group you selected from various sources. Your work should be three to four pages long, double-space, font size 12 and Times New Roman or Arial. Don’t forget to divide your essay into paragraphs. Do grammar and spell check. Make sure to write your answers in the following order.
1) which country the ethnic group is originally from, and the country’s geographical location-1 point
2) in which country or countries the ethnic group live today; a brief history of migration -2 points
3) what language or languages they speak and to which other languages it relates to-1 point
4) a brief history of their situation, social, economic and/or political-2 points
5) what religion or religions they practice-1 point
6) four distinctive things from their culture and/or traditions-2 points
7) list of your sources-1 point
Apa 6 format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more