Write a business report on Apple Inc. with the required information provided below. Use the same heading names (in bold) before presenting the information as requested.
1. Name of Company and Ticker Symbol: Company name, ticker symbol
2. 10-K Report: Paste the direct URL to the company’s most recent 10-K Report
3. Company Website: Paste the URL to the company’s website
4. Industry name and NAICS Code: Provide the name and NAICS code associated with the Industry Average data. (1 point)
5. Liquidity Ratios: Follow the formatting in the example below to present the data. See the sample eStatement Studies document posted under the Activities tab for help in finding the industry average data needed for this assignment.
20XX 20XX 20XX *Industry Average**
Current Ratio (CA/CL) —?— —?— —?— —?—
Quick Ratio [(CA-Inventory)/CL]—?— —?— —?— —?—
*most recent year
** list all 3 industry average figures for each ratio
6. Evaluation: Interpret each of the ratios and review the Financial Ratios Guidelines document for direction. Do you see any red flags? Does it appear as though the company may have difficulty paying its bills on time?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more