Complete the assignment posted:
1. Explain how a company such as GE might be classified by some business marketers as a user customer but by others as an OEM customer.
2. Describe the key elements of a customer value proposition. Next, explain how a compelling value proposition might include points of parity as well as points of difference.
3. Consumer products are frequently classified as convenience, shopping, or specialty goods. This classification system is based on how consumers shop for particular products. Would this classification scheme apply equally well in the business marketing environment?
4. Evaluate this statement: “The ways that leading companies manage time in the supply chain—in new-product development, in production, and in sales and distribution—are the most powerful new sources of competitive advantage.”
5. Describe the total-cost-of-ownership orientation that purchasing managers use and illustrate how you could apply it to you next time you are purchasing a car!
6. Companies purchase millions of notebook computers each year for their staff. Identify several evaluative criteria that purchasing managers might use in choosing a particular brand. In your opinion, which criteria would be most decisive in the buying decision?
7. Evaluate this statement: Large customers tend to be either the most or least profitable in the customer base of a business-to-business firm
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more