The final paper provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to apply the concepts covered throughout the course. Your responses should be complete and to the point. A minimum of ten (10) research references are required to complete your analysis for this paper. You are required to research professional journals, the Internet and the University Virtual Library. Please make sure your paper is submitted by the due date to ensure ample time for mentor feedback, and possible integration of feedback and revision if necessary.
This is a research paper. Do not use the course text.
For your final paper, you are to choose any disorder covered in this course and the DSM-5. You will be researching the psychological, neurological, biochemical, genetic, environmental and socio-cultural aspects of the disorder you choose, with specific regard to psychopharmacological intervention.
Your paper should be 10 pages plus a title and reference page
Your paper must include all of the following:
1. Disorder: Define and describe the clinical symptoms that manifest with this disorder
2. Etiology of the disorder: Describe the known and potential contributing factors of this disorder, your discussion must include the proposed neurological and biochemical underpinnings of the disorder (although these may be theoretical). Your discussion must include both genetic and epigenetic variables. Environmental & sociocultural factors relevant to the disorder (e.g., increased incidence rate, etc.) must be included in your discussion.
3. Treatment- Part 1: Describe what evidence-based research has shown to be the most effective psychopharmacologic intervention for this disorder and discuss any controversies in psychopharmacology which may influence the pharmacologic treatment of this disorder.
4. Treatment- Part 2: Describe what evidence-based research has been shown to be the most effective psychotherapeutic intervention for this disorder.
5. Research gaps: Illustrate an advanced understanding of the biological underpinnings and psychopharmacologic approaches to the treatment of this disorder by discussing gaps in what is known about the disorder and psychopharmacologic treatment of this disorder and future directions for science. Additional research may help you to identify clinical trials currently in progress to address the psychopharmacologic treatment of this disorder.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more