Assignment: Scholar Practitioner Project Assignment: 12-Step Programs and Community resources
The value of mutual support groups as a community resource has been widely recognized, and most treatment professionals encourage participation. The most well-known support groups are the 12-step groups. The original 12-step support group, Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), was founded in the 1930s. Since then, the 12-step philosophy has been applied to almost every addiction known.
For this Assignment, you analyze the role of community resources, including 12-step programs, in supporting addiction recovery. Revisit the media from previous weeks to prepare for the Assignment.
In a 3- to 5-page APA-formatted paper, address the following:
· Create a list of community resources in the community in which you live.
· Describe two individual resources from your list that you might recommend for Marge and two community resources that you might recommend for Marge’s family.
· Explain why those resources might be suitable for supporting Marge’s recovery.
· Explain the stepped approach to 12-step programs and how this relates to the treatment of Marge.
· Explain the role of spirituality in 12-step programs.
· Explain whether you would recommend a 12-step program for Marge and why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more