1. Select an audit case that you prefer.
2. Research the situation using internet resources like the SEC or PCAOB enforcement actions web pages. The listed cases will also have newspaper and journal articles available.
3. Describe the AUDITOR ethical situation you find. Keep in mind that many/most of these cases also have an ethical component related to the client’s managers. The paper is to focus on the auditor ethics. Of course, you may need a brief explanation of what management did that created an ethical dilemma for an auditor. For example, management created a cookie jar reserve. The purposely non-GAAP financial statement in itself is an ethical problem on the part of the client. Certainly management’s improper action is to be discussed briefly. The paper’s main focus should be on what the auditors did about that cookie jar.
4. Research the Audit Standards that pertain to the situation. There may be several that apply.
Write up which standards apply and explain why they are appropriate to the situation.
5. Describe how the auditor did or did not follow the applicable standards.
6. Discuss any consequences the auditor experienced as a result of any ethics lapse.
7. Explain what an auditor should have done and how this might apply to you in the future as an audit professional.
8. Your paper should be 3 – 5 double spaced pages. Use APA formatting and cite at least 2 sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more