The End of Term project is designed to develop a Disaster Recovery Plan/Business Continuity Plan (DRP/BCP) for our University Library. Develop a recommended approach for the University Library.
Develop a high-level BCP using the MIT Template. Given your group’s disaster scenario, ensure your group has conducted a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for the library. As a group, develop a business response strategy for the Library.
Group details: Incident Response – Cyber Hack, Denial of Service, Data Compromise
#do not write about natural disasters, man made disasters(hazardious/ knowingly)
#only write about Cyber Hack, Denial of Service, Data Compromise
#this should be in MIT format
#this should be for 20 pages without references and title in APA format.
#below is MIT outline and the paper should be in the below mentioned format, and i’m attaching the same
PART I INTRODUCTION
• Organizational Mission Essentials
1. DESIGN OF THE PLAN
2. Organization of Disaster Response and Recovery
• Steering Committee
• Business Continuity Management Team
• Organization Support Teams
• Disaster Response
• Disaster Detection and Determination
• Disaster Notification
3. Initiation of the Business Continuity Plan
• Activation of a Business Continuity Site
• Dissemination of Public Information
• Disaster Recovery Strategy
• Emergency Phase
• Backup Phase
• Recovery Phase
4. Scope of the Business Continuity Plan
• Category I – Critical Functions
• Category II – Essential Functions
• Category III – Necessary Functions
• Category IV – Desirable Functions
PART III TEAM DESCRIPTIONS
1. Business Continuity Management Team
• Overview Team
2. Organization Support Teams
• Damage Assessment/ Salvage Team
• Transportation Team
• Physical Security Team
• Public Information Team
• Insurance Team
• IT/Telecommunication Team
• Financial Team
• Legal/Contracts Team
• Human Capital Management Team
PART IV RECOVERY PROCEDURES
1. Notification List
• Contact Information for the various Teams’ members.
2. Action Procedures
• List of Actions to be carried out by each Team.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more