Selection of the Firm
Determine an organization you will analyze and evaluate over the six weeks of this course. The organization can be one in which you work, one in which you have access, or one of such substance that significant internet material is available for your use.
Write a 1000-1200 word paper:
· Describe the nature of the organization (provide industry, product/service, a brief history, and position in relation to competition)
· Develop an organizational chart for the proposed organization.
o Include the title of positions and a brief description of the positions’ duties and responsibilities.
§ Tip: Watch the recommended video titled, Create Organizational Chart in Office Word 2013-Very Simple Tip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G7o0GFd5Jw (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
· Discuss the business strategy of your selected company, (Read article on Porter’s Generic Strategies)
· Define the specific area of the business you plan to address
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
· Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
· Must be formatted according to APA style
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
· Must reference two scholarly resources in addition to the textbook
· Must include a reference page written in APA format
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more