1. Go on Kaggle.com. This is a website for Data Scientist to practice their skills on real-world datasets and solve real-world problems. You will need to sign up an account in order to access the data and problems on Kaggle.
2. Find the web page for Titanic: Machine Leaning for Disaster (Links to an external site.). First, understand what the problem is, then download “train.csv” file under the “Data” tab.
NOTE: this is a live competition for price. You are NOT required to participate in the competition. DO NOT submit your code on Kaggle. You will only need to analyze the train.csv data in this course.
3. After completing Udacity lessons on Explore One Variable, perform at least TWO different analysis using One variable on the train.csv dataset.
4. Create an RMD file and name it as Titanic.rmd. Inside this file, include your name (5 points)
5. In the same RMD file, for each of the one-variable analysis you perform, explain:
In the RMD file, you must include R code in the R code chunks which will generate the results and plots. If the code is not included in the R code chunks, the maximum credit you can receive from this step is 20 points/analysis.
6. At last, create an HTML report from this RMD file (15 points). Your HTML report must be knitted from the RMD file and must include plots. If plots do not show up in the HTML file, the maximum credit you can receive from this step is 5 points.
Submit HTML report and the RMD file.
(HINT: the Tutorials on theTitanic: Machine Leaning for Disaster (Links to an external site.) main page provide many interesting examples)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more