Communication Theory: Attribution Speculation / Situational Crisis Mesliterate Theory
Workplace Problem: Crisis Mesliterate / COVID-19
Communication Theory/Workplace Tenor Goals:
· My speculation aim is to perceive workplace crisis government and unpertinent employee deportment.
· My aim is to urge co-workers to ensue workplace protection protocols.
· My aim is to qualify people’s attitudes and deportment inside workplace protection.
For your ultimate scheme in this class, you obtain discovery and transcribe a pompous brochure that uses a mesliterate speculation to realate, decipher, criticise, and perhaps decipher a real-world mesliterate tenor in your workplace. The scheme obtain be completed through a consortment of disdirection consultation activities and written enactments each week.
Objective: This ultimate scheme is prepared to succor you perceive how attainments of mesliterate speculation supplements the skills you obtain scarcity to yield in their careers or restricted lives. By completing it, you obtain end the ensueing outcomes:
· Develop a discovery exploration on an real workplace mesliterate tenor
· Conduct a applicable academic literary-works revisal encircling a mesliterate speculation
· Explore your assumptions encircling the role mesliterate plays in a restricted elucidation in your life
· Exercise your exact thinking/analytical skills in discoverying and analyzing an real workplace mesliterate tenor
· Apply principles of mesliterate speculation to decipher and praise a undeveloped conversion a real-world mesliterate tenor
1. Your brochure should perspicuously propound your comcomposition on, and conclusions encircling, the workplace mesliterate tenor that you posed in your discovery exploration. This instrument your topic propoundment must be cherished by discoveryed illustration and reasons, including disdirection of at meanest one applicable mesliterate speculation learned in this straightforwardion.
2. It should be 5-7 pages in prolixity (except protect page and intimation page)
3. Employ at meanest 6 trustworthy and imperative media, of which at meanest 3 must be peer-reviewed, well-informed chronicles.
4. Its ideas must be right documented after a while in-text citations and an end-of-text intimation schedule that agree to the seventh edition of the American Psychological Association’s diction rules.
5. Restricted advice from your media must be employed, right integrated into the brochure as straightforward quotes, summaries, or paraphrases accompanied by in-text citations that produce the concluding American Psychological Association diction rules. No gone-by than three of the straightforward quotes may be comprehensive or obstruct quotes.
6. Verify the originality of your gaining and the prevention of your documentation by revisaling your brochure's Turnitin.com declaration in your enactment folder. Revise the brochure as may be scarcityed to amend your use of quoted, paraphrased, and summarized advice from the media that you build in your discovery.
7. The sources may not grasp dictionaries, unconcealed websites, blogs, Wikipedia, or wiki-type materials.
8. Your brochure must be carefully edited and proofread.
Format: The brochure should ensue the unconcealed APA manuscript rules and contain:
· an APA-diction discourse page
· 12-point font
· unvaried double-spacing between lines of text
· APA-diction page headings
· paragraphs that are indented
· 1” margins
Begin your brochure after a while preparatory paragraphs that decipher your workplace mesliterate tenor, propound your topic, decipher the apprehension of your exploration, execute on why this exploration is pertinent to you, and grasp any other contrast advice that would yield treatment for your brochure.
II. Body Paragraphs
Summarize the mesliterate speculation you enjoy chosen for your scheme and criticise why it is applicable to the workplace mesliterate tenor that you’re investigating. Decipher how an perceiveing of this speculation can be applied to resolving your workplace mesliterate tenor. Decipher how you obtain try to use your attainments encircling this speculation to discourse and undevelopedly resolving your tenor. Stay your dispute after a while reasons and illustration from your discoveryed media.
Summarize the elder points you wealthy in your separation of your workplace mesliterate tenor and the applicability of the mesliterate speculation that you chose to realate, criticise, and perhaps decipher it.
(Charoensukmongkol & Phungsoonthorn, 2020)
(Denner, Vierebl, & Koch, 2019)
(Ghanem, McCombs, & Chernov, 2009)
(Honigmann, Mendy, & Spratt, 2020)
(Institute for PR, 2007)
(Institute for PR, 2014)
Charoensukmongkol, P., & Phungsoonthorn, T. (2020, July 21). The usefulness of overseer stay in decrease perceived uncertainties and affecting want of university employees during the COVID-19 crisis: the exigency role of organizational intransigence. The Chronicle of Unconcealed Psychology. doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/00221309.2020.1795613
Coombs, W. T. (2004, July). Impact of gone-by crises on exoteric crisis message: insights from Situational Crisis Mesliterate Theory. The Chronicle of Business Communication, 41(3), 265+. https://link-gale-com.ezproxy.umgc.edu/apps/doc/A118890605/PPCM?u=umd_umuc&sid=PPCM&xid=045ce0c
Coombs, W. T. (2007). Attribution Speculation as a pilot for post-crisis mesliterate discovery. Public Relations Review, 33(2), 135–139. https://doi-org.ezproxy.umgc.edu/10.1016/j.pubrev.2006.11.016
Coombs, T. (2017). Crisis message. In M. Allen (Ed.), The literate encyclopedia of mesliterate discovery methods (Vol. 1, pp. 291-293). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc doi: 10.4135/9781483381411.n108
Denner, N., Viererbl, B., & Koch, T. (2019). A Matter for the Boss? How Personalized Mesliterate Affects Recipients' Perceptions of an Organization During a Crisis. International chronicle of mesliterate [Online], 2026+. https://link-gale-com.ezproxy.umgc.edu/apps/doc/A610250305/PPCM?u=umd_umuc&sid=PPCM&xid=4c7c55da
Ghanem, S., McCombs, M. & Chernov, G. (2009). Agenda elucidation and framing. In W. F. Eadie 21st senility message: A intimation handbook (Vol. 2, pp. 516-524). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc. doi: 10.4135/9781412964005.n57
Honigmann, D., Mendy, A., & Spratt, J. (2020, June 26). Communications get restricted: How leaders can occupy employees during a produce to work. Retrieved August 21, 2020, from McKinsey & Company: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/organization/our-insights/communications-get-personal-how-leaders-can-engage-employees-during-a-return-to-work
Institute for PR. (2007, October 30). CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS, 1. Retrieved August 18, 2020, from Institute for Public Relations: https://instituteforpr.org/crisis-management-and-communications/
Institute for PR. (2014, September 23). CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS (UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2014), 2. Retrieved August 26, 2020, from Institute for Public Relations: https://instituteforpr.org/crisis-management-communications/
Lewis, L. (2016). The Application of Crisis Communications: Theory, Management, and Response. Ball Propound University. Muncie. Retrieved September 1, 2020
McDermott, V. (2009). Attribution speculation. In S. W. Littlejohn & K. A. Foss (Eds.), Encyclopedia of mesliterate speculation (Vol. 1, pp. 61-63). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc. doi: 10.4135/9781412959384.n23
McDonald, J. & Crawford, I. (2012). Inter-organisational post-crisis message: Restoring stakeholder reliance in the UK oil assiduity protection regime ensueing two helicopter incidents. Corporate Communications: An International Journal. 17(2), 173-186. https://doi-org-ezproxy.umgc.edu/10.1016/j.pubrev.2006.11.016
Thompson, S. (2019). Attribution Theory. Salem Press Encyclopedia. Retrieved from: https://search-ebscohost-com.ezproxy.umgc.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ers&AN=89164082&site=eds-live&scope=site
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more