2 Discussion Board
Complete your Week 3 required discussion prompt.
· Identify at least two changes that have occurred in your local community within the past few years that may contribute to emerging infectious diseases. Why do you think these changes are beneficial or not?
Complete your Week 4 required discussion prompt.
· What are the responsibilities of community and public health nurses in promoting health and decreasing illness and injury in populations, families, and individuals? Provide specific examples from your community.
Week 4 HRSA Data Warehouse Website Activity and Reflection
Complete the HRSA Data Warehouse Website Activity.
1. Read about the HRSA Data website and what it does here: https://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/about/abouthdw.aspx
2. Explore the rest of the tabs on the site.
3. Watch the “How-To Video: Find a Health Center Locator Tool” tutorial found at the following link: https://data.hrsa.gov/how-to-videos
4. Explore some data by selecting Clark County, Nevada using the Data by Geography tool here: https://data.hrsa.gov/hdw/tools/DataByGeography.aspx
5. Next use the HRSA Fact Sheets tool located here: https://data.hrsa.gov/data/fact-sheets to look up HRSA’s activities in HHS regions, states, counties, and congressional districts and compare the data to the Clark County, Nevada data you found using your geography results. Analyze the data included in the fact sheets. Consider the data sets found in the fact sheets. How does Nevada compare nationwide when it comes to the data sets? What about Clark County?
6. Complete a new search using the Data for Geography tool for your state and county. Compare the results of your query to your Clark County, Nevada search.
7. Identify HRSA program resources for HIV/AIDS in your state and county. What are they? How many clinics are funded by HRSA?
Write a two-page paper reflecting on the data you collected and analyzed. How will this data warehouse be useful to you as a professional nurse? Your paper should be at least two pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1” margins.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more