Revise your research topic based on the feedback received from the last assignment on the Research Topic. Now you are to prepare a literature review using only research articles from MIS Quarterly to justify the important of this research topic.
This 30 page APA paper should end with a diagram of the research model this is supported by at least 40 references in your reference list that you cite in this paper ( 20 references added below)
22) Grover, Varun; Ramanlal, Pradipkumar.(Dec1999). Six myths of information and markets: Information technology Networks, Electronic Commerce and the Battle for Consumer Surplus. Vol. 23 Issue 4, p465-495. 31p. 8 Diagrams. DOI: 10.2307/249486
23) El Sawy, Omar A.; Malhotra, Arvind; Gosain, San Jay; Young, Kerry M. (Sep 1999), IT-Intensive Value innovation in the electronic economy: Insights from Marshall Industries Vol. 23 Issue 3, p305-335. 31p. 2 Black and White Photographs, 7 Diagrams, 3 Charts, 2 Graphs. DOI: 10.2307/249466.
24) Choudhury, Vivek; Hartzel, Kathleen S.; Konsynski, Benn R. (Dec1998). Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markeys : An Empirical Investigation in Aircraft Parts Industry. Vol. 22 Issue 4, p471-507. 37p. 3 Diagrams. DOI: 10.2307/249552.
25) Leong, Carmen., Pan, Shan L., Newell, Sue., Cui, Lili. (2016). The emergence of self-organizing e-commerce ecosystems in remote villages of china: A tale of digital empowerment for rural development. MIS Quarterly, 40(2), 475-483.
26) Duan, Wenjing., Gu, Bin., Whinston, Andrew B. (2009). Informational cascades and software adoption on the internet: An empirical investigation. MIS Quarterly, 33(1), 23-48.
27) Yulin Fang., Israr Qureshi., Heshan Sun., McCole, Patrick., Ramsey, Elaine., Kai H. Lim. (2014). Trust, Satisfaction, and Online repurchase intention: The moderating role of perceived effectiveness of e-commerce institutional mechanisms. MIS Quarterly, 38(2), 407-424.
28) Kil-Soo Suh., Young Eun Lee. (Dec 2005). The effects of virtual reality on consumer learning: an empirical investigation. MIS Quarterly,29(4),673-697. DOI: 10.2307/25148705
29) Hong, Weiyin; Hess, Traci J.; Hardin, Andrew. (Jun2013),When Filling the wait makes it feel longer : A Paradigm Shift Perspective for Managing Online Delay. Vol. 37 Issue 2, p383-A9. 33p. . DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2013/37.2.04.
30) VanderMeer, Debra., Dutta, Kaushik., Datta, Anindya. (June 2012). A cost-based database request distribution technique for online e-commerce applications. MIS Quarterly,36(2),479-507. DOI: 10.2307/41703464.
31) Lee, Dong-Joo., Ahn, Jae-Hyeon., Bang, Youngsok. (June 2011). Managing consumer privacy concerns in personalization: a strategic analysis of privacy protection. MIS Quarterly,35(2),423-A8 .DOI: 10.2307/23044050.
32) Bose, I., & Leung, A. C. M. (2019). Adoption of identity theft countermeasures and short- and long-term impact on firm value. MIS Quarterly, 43(1), 313–327. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14192
33. Li, H., Fang, Y., Lim, K. H., & Wang, Y. (2019). Platform-based function repertoire, reputation, and sales performance of e-marketplace sellers. MIS Quarterly, 43(1), 207–236. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14201
34) Lee, A. (1999). Six myths of information and markets technology: Information technology networks, electronic commerce, and the battle for consumer surplus. MIS Quarterly, 23(4).
35) Vivek, C., Kathleen, S. H., and Benn R. K. (1998). Uses and Consequences of Electronic Markets: An Empirical Investigation in the Aircraft Parts Industry. MIS Quarterly, 22(4), 417-417.
36) Wang, W., Benbasat, I., (2009). Interactive decision aids for consumer decision making in e-commerce: The influence of perceived strategy restrictiveness. MIS Quarterly, 33(2), 293-320
37) Komiak, Sherrie Y. X.; Benbasat, Izak. (2006). The Effects of Personalization and Familiarity on Trust and Adoption of Recommendation Agents. MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 941-960.
38) Chatterjee, Debabroto; Grewal, Rajdeep; Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping Up for E-Commerce: Institutional Enablers of The Organizational Assimilation of Web Technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65-89.
39) Wetzels, Martin, Odekerken-Schröder, Gaby, van Oppen, Claudia. (2009). Using PLS Path Modeling for Assessing Hierarchical Construct Models: Guidelines and Empirical Illustration. MIS Quarterly, 33(1), 177-195.
40) Shun Ye; Guodong (Gordon) Gao; Viswanathan, Siva. (Dec2014) STRATEGIC BEHAVIOR IN ONLINE REPUTATION SYSTEMS: EVIDENCE FROM REVOKING ON EBAY1 MIS Quarterly. Dec2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p1033-1056. 24p. 1
41) Etzion, H., and MinSeok, P. (2014). Complementary online services in competitive markets: Maintaining profitability in the presence of network effects. MIS Quarterly, 38(1), 231-247.
42) Hibbeln, M., Jenkins, J., L., Schneider, C., and Valacich, J., S. (2017). How is your user feeling: Inferring emotion through human computer interaction devices. MIS Quarterly, 41(1). 1-21.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more