Write a 15 page essay discussing the consumer protection issue following the guidelines below. Format essay in APA 7thEdition.
Discuss the consumer protection issue on the topic below:
Takata Exploding Airbags
Padmanabhan, K. (2017, January 20). Takata fined $1 billion for hiding information on exploding car airbags. Corpwatch.
Link to article: https://corpwatch.org/article/takata-fined-1-billion-hiding-information-exploding-car-airbags
1. Conduct more research about the company as well as the applicable ethical frameworks and law.
2. In an introductory paragraph identify the company, the topic and a well crafted thesis statement.
3. Briefly describe the company and the nature of its business and corporate business environment. Do not spend a lot of time on the history of the company, but do describe sufficiently to create meaningful context. This should only need to be a paragraph.
4. Research, define and discuss the legal issues and regulatory environment for the company’s consumer or antitrust issue. (i.e., What are the specific laws involved?) Include case law.
5. Ethical dilemma and two ethical frameworks: Identify the ethical dilemma that the company presents with respect to its antitrust or consumer problem. This should be encapsulated in a single sentence. Evaluate two ethical frameworks with respect to the company’s management’s decisions that led to the situation. One of these should be the ethical framework you identify as the framework the company followed in its decision-making. The other should be a contrasting ethical framework that might have produced a different situation for the company.
6. Other legal topics that relate to the company’s business: Also, clearly define and evaluate following three (3) additional legal topics – product liability, alternative dispute resolution methods appropriate in this case, and wrongful death.
7. General recommendations for business leadership and managers that you have learned from this study (not just for the company you have selected, but for operating and managing a business).
9. References list, 7 references minimum.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more