Usually, one of the requirements of this course is that you visit a local courthouse to watch a trial.
Since this is physically impossible in the current circumstances, I have provided a link watch oral arguments presented to New York’s Court of Appeals (New York’s highest court). Each student, for this project has the choice to watch any one of the court proceedings that can be listened to by accessing the following link:
Your project must be typewritten, double-spaced and no more than five pages in length. You must use a 12-point font and use one-inch margins. Your grade will be based upon the quality of your submission, including effective presentation and analysis of the issues presented.
Your work must include each of the following elements:
1. Description of the courtroom (to the best of your ability).
2. Statement of the facts of the case.
3. Statement of names of all parties, attorneys and judge.
4. If there was a jury present, describe the jury’s involvement and demeanor.
5. State the question(s) of law or issues presented.
6. State the decision, if any (if you were not present for the decision, note the decision you would have reached based upon the facts and evidence presented, as well as the reason(s) supporting your decision).
7. Note and explain the reasons for the Court’s decision.
8. Note and explain whether you agree or disagree with the Court’s decision.
9. Describe fully your experience, observations and your opinion of what you witnessed.
Must have key legal terms and written eloquently with no plagiarism.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more