This is the second part of an assignment. I am attaching sources/details as inspiration to continue the second part of it as it follows:
Create a cognition brochure for your own clinic while considering your audience/patients/prospects. Write using nonscientific terms, be clear and concise, and include content based on researched best practices. Include in-text citations and a References section, but write in your own words and do not use direct quotations. Pick two strategies that you would use to help enhance cognition in your chosen population. The two sources (first one I’ll provide) should be a primary research report containing an introduction, a descriiption of methods and participants, a result section, and a discussion and conclusion. It should not be a review article, a meta-analysis, or a letter to the editor.
Tips: citing some specific information from research that supports the need for a clinic to focus on this specialty would make the paper stronger.
1. Create an overview of your clinic’s program.
2. Describe the needs of your target population. Include details of the cognitive processes that might be interrupted and how interventions can help the population’s quality of life.
3. Summarize the current research in the field that has informed your evidence-based cognitive interventions.
4. For your first evidence-based cognitive intervention, describe the methods and techniques used and how the results of the research showed effectiveness. Be sure to include why or how the results are relevant to your target population in your response.
5. For your second evidence-based cognitive intervention, describe the methods and techniques used and how the results of research showed effectiveness. Be sure to include why or how the results are relevant to your target population in your response.
6. For one of the interventions above, describe how a cognitive theory supports the use of that intervention.
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more