Please note: Must be 100% original work. Plagiarism will be disputed!
Please check for plagiarism before sending:
Creating a Piano with the Arduino
· Watch the video: “Exploring Arduino” Chapter 5 Demo: Pentatonic Piano (https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=c3m4jzE4mvs)
· Construct the breadboard circuit and implement the program presented in the video and Chapter 5 (pp.102-105) of your textbook to implement the Pentatonic Micro Piano.
Expanding on Lab 5a, design a circuit and Arduino program that accomplishes the following:
1. Implements all of the functionality of the Pentatonic Micro Piano.
2. Use an array as described in Chapter 5 (pp. 99-101) to simplify your sketch on determining the buttons pressed.
3. Add the RGB, yellow, Blue, and Green LEDS to create a separate LED or joint LEDs (RGB LED) and resistors to light for each note when the pushbutton is pressed.
4. Include a video of your circuit in operation and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
Send your code file (.ino) of the lab completed and operational as well for credit.
· Explain the process you used in this lab to arrive at the final design of both the hardware portion and the software portion to achieve the design objectives.
· Provide an analysis of the Tone() function. What are its input parameters and its output?
· Discuss how the use of array processing is enabled by use of For Loops
With your answers, please submit your code, a video of your circuit and any computer screenshots during its operation. Please include your Grantham ID number in the video to show your work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more