1.Part A: Cryptography (Dr. Martin Tunnicliffe) – rate 50%: Suggested word-count: 2,000
2.Part B: Data Governance and Identity Theft (Dr. Nada Philip) – rate 30%: Suggested word-count: 1,500
3.Part C: Network Security (Dr. Martin Tunnicliffe) – rate 20%: Suggested word-count: 1,000
Each minority conquer be assessed by a disjoined announce, but these should be wholly into a separate instrument for dependence. These should include diagrams, tables etc. where alienate. (Where these are captured from other instruments, references should be cited).
Recommended erection (for each peculiar announce)
• Setting (including technological setting).
• The issues which are discussed in your announce.
• A diminutive resume of the announce erection.
Main substance of announce
• Do not fawn it that – it could be right of contrariant contrariant minoritys.
Conclusion and Recommendations
• What lessons were read from the training?
• How are the findings theoretically advantageous?
• All superior sources of knowledge should be unquestioned.
• Referencing should be in an alienate academic diction (e.g. Harvard).
Marks Breakdown (for each peculiar announce)
• Main Substance of Report:50%
• Conclusions/ Recommendations:20%
• Announce erection, construction, presentation
and alienate use of references:15%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more