Perform an academic search and choose an article from a peer-reviewed journal that describes a disparity of a population. Write a critique of the article that is not more than 6 pages (excluding title page and reference page). Use APA format. Paper should include and abstract, introduction, critique, conclusion, and reference page. Students should use the Grading Rubric:
– Strongly conveys topic and delineates subtopics to be discussed in the body of text in the assignment.
– Content strongly related to topic; strong organization and integration of content within subtopics; and strong transitions linking subtopics and main topic.
– Strong scholarly, peer-reviewed support of topic; supporting materials are published within 5 years, as appropriate.
– Strong summarization with synthesis and insightful discussion of topic conclusions. No new information is introduced into the conclusion.
– No grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
– Writing mechanics are consistent with formal scholarly work.
– No errors in APA style based upon the required APA manuals listed on the course syllabi.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more