IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers
1. Mid-adolescence is a time for developing
2. The counselor and teacher may share the responsibility for implementing the classroom guidance model.
3. Which of the following characterize emotional development during mid-adolescence?
4. Unidimensional thought refers to
5. Developmentally appropriate interventions for children and adolescents should be
6. Which of the following areas is NOT commonly addressed by a student development program?
7. Which of the following best describes the “imaginary audience”?
8. According to your text, developmental guidance and counseling can be as-needed, remedial, crisis, and/or prevention oriented.
9. Which of the following is NOT true for 8-year-olds?
10. Developmental school counseling models are meant to help students achieve
11. In terms of their cognitive development, most early adolescents shift from
12. Units written for a counseling curriculum should include
13. During middle childhood, children are
14. School counselors sometimes have difficulty finding time when they can reach students for developmental guidance. Counselors might use ________________________ to deliver the developmental counseling curriculum.
15. Which of the following characterizes preschoolers’ emotional development?
16. The six components of a classroom guidance and counseling lesson contain: purpose and objectives, stimulus activity/procedures, classroom-level discussion, personal-level application, closure, and evaluation.
17. Guidance models span K-12 and have defined competencies for each grade level.
18. In today’s schools, counselors need to assume the role(s) of
19. In 1991, ASCA published National Standards for School Counseling Programs.
20. Counselors need knowledge about child and adolescent development because
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 3 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 4 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 5 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 6 Liberty University Answers (2018)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more