IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which of the following is not a common group rule?
2. The size of a play therapy group for elementary students should be
3. There are three specific types of group: problem centered, developmental, and topic specific.
4. A common goal of group counseling with children and adolescents is
5. When facilitating a group, the counselor should confront resistance and maintain adherence to mutually agreed upon rules.
6. Which of the following students might not benefit from a group counseling situation?
7. Developmental groups help children
8. Counselors need to discuss confidentiality issues with students who are participating in group.
9. Once potential group members have been identified, it is recommended to secure written permission from parents or legal guardians prior to enrolling members.
10. Resistance in group members is most commonly experiences during the
11. The “prescreening interview” is used to determine suitability, assess readiness/willingness and to discuss the group.
12. According to the chapter, the three types of groups used with children and adolescents are
13. Problem-centered groups are open-ended and focus on members’ concerns at a particular time.
14. Developmental groups are designed to meet the challenges of everyday, normal activity in the process of growing up.
15. The group counselor’s role in working with children and adolescents is primarily to be
16. Parents of a third grader who participate in a group on friendship issues led by the school counselor have
17. Older students are more likely to benefit from problem-centered groups.
18. The “initial stage” is characterized by resistance and challenges to the leader.
19. Which of the following is not a way to conduct a group evaluation?
20. When forming groups in primary school, limit the number of participates to 6-8.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 2 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 3 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 4 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 5 Liberty University Answers (2018)
EDCE 611 Quiz 6 Liberty University Answers (2018)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more