Homework in Embedded systems design
Due to today late night.
1) Type 3-5 paragraphs explaining how embedded systems are used in the automotive industry. Provide at least 2 references within the last 7 years.
2) What is the numerical value of the 8-bit hexadecimal number 0xEF?
3) Convert the 16-bit hex number 0x1233 to unsigned decimal
4) Convert the signed decimal number 1233 to 16-bit hexadecimal.
5) In 30 words or less give a definition for embedded system
6) Convert the binary number 1100101010102 to hexadecimal.
7) Convert the hex number 0x63E to binary
8) Convert the signed binary number 110110102 to signed decimal
9) In 16 words or less give a definition for a computer
10) Re-read section 2.6 on Assembly Language, and complete all the checkpoints and video. Show your work on these checkpoints.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more