Ten Power Point slides are required. Do not use animations in the power point design. Email the power point slides to me Sunday morning before class begins. Sources must be cited in APA style within the presentation. The presentation should include the following sections:
1) Introduction: include background information, the presentation’s purpose, and a preview of the presentation
2) Description of how the HR Function is traditionally practiced
3) Description of problems or challenges organizations face when performing this function
4) Explanation of how blockchain technology can help address the identified problem or challenge
Group sizes may range from 3 to 5 people. ONE of the following Human Resource Functions will be assigned to each group:
1) Staffing: Includes planning, recruitment and selection. The process an organization uses to ensure that it always has the proper number of employees with the appropriate skills in the right jobs, at the right time, to achieve organizational objectives.
2) Development: Consist of employee training and development as well as individual career planning for employees.
3) Compensation: Involves designing and implementing compensation, benefit, and incentive systems for employees and ensuring that compensation systems are fair and consistent.
4) Safety and Health: Providing a safe and secure environment for employees. Ensuring physical, emotional, and technological security.
5) Employee and Labor Relations: Serving as an intermediary between the organization and its union(s). Contract management. Designing disciplinary and grievance handling systems. Creating an environment of equal employment opportunity.
6) Performance Management: Ensuring that organizational processes are in place to maximize employee productivity. Managing the performance management and appraisal system.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more