This semester has been filled with many opportunities for adjusting and learning in several areas: new classroom design, instructional formats, writing criteria, feedback application, assignment integrity, revision and editing techniques, strategies for completing various writing assignments, including taking quizzes, time management, attention to tasks, soliciting assistance, etc. ( You can come up with additional areas that you think applies to your growth in ENG 1301.)
For your Final Exam, reflect on your behaviors that caused you to be successful in the areas that apply to your overall development while in ENG 1301. Also, reflect on your behaviors that made way for challenges in these areas. Once you have thought about your own behaviors write a FULL 3-page essay that answers the following question:
What personal responsibility will I take for applying what I adjusted to and learned about myself as a student and as an essay writer that I believe will increase my opportunities for success in ENG 1302?
This Final Exam should meet the following criteria:
1. Clearly answer the exam prompt. The essay should focus entirely on you and your own behaviors. (30 points)
2. Should include at least 2 areas in which you showed collegiate personal responsibility. Each area should contain descriptions of your behavior and examples of those behaviors. In other words, you should describe the area that you are writing about and tell an anecdote about why you performed well in this area. (30 points)
3. Should include at least 1 area in which you could take more personal responsibility to improve as a collegiate. In other words, describe the area and tell an anecdote about what you did not do to perform well in this area and what you think you need do to improve. (15 points)
4. Your essay should be rhetorically appealing. So use those appeals that you learned in class, particularly pathos, ethos, and logos. (15 points)
5. Your exam should have a heading and a title, be error-free, 12 point, Times New Roman or Courier, Double-spaced, and a minimum of 3 FULL pages. (10 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more