GDP and shadow economy
Click on Resources – Library – type the title of the article in the Search window and Read the articles. You can also use pdf. files with the articles posted in Content – Week 1 – Articles for Discussion week 1 area.
In your initial response to the topic you have to answer all questions:
1. What does the term ‘shadow economy’ mean?
2. How does the shadow economy affect GDP in different countries?
3. What are the main factors influencing the shadow economy?
4. Why is the shadow economy a challenge for the governments?
5. Reflection – the students also should include a paragraph in the initial response in their own words, using macroeconomic terminology, reflecting on specifically what they learned from the assignment and how they think they could apply what they learned in the workplace or in everyday life.
Please also note that your answers should be written in your own words. Don’t use quotes from the articles.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more