Interpret the following 2 articles :
Campione, J., & Famolaro, T. (2018). Promising practices for improving hospital patient safety
culture. The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety, 44(1), 23-32.
Jones, K. J., Skinner, A., Xu, L., Sun, J., & Mueller, K. (2008). The AHRQ hospital survey on
patient safety culture: a tool to plan and evaluate patient safety programs. Advances in patient safety: new directions and alternative approaches (Vol. 2: culture and redesign).
The paper should include the following:
A. Clinical Question (30 points/15%)
1. Describe the problem: What is the focus of your group’s work?
2. Significance of problem: What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. Purpose of the paper: What will your paper do or describe? ***Please note that although most of these questions are the same as you addressed in paper 1, the purpose of this paper is different. You can use your paper 1 for items 1 & 2 above, including any faculty suggestions for improvement provided as feedback.
B. Evidence Matrix Table: Data Summary (Appendix A) – (60 points/30%) Categorize items in the Matrix Table, including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
1. References (recent publication within the last 5 years)
2. Purpose/Hypothesis/Study Question(s)
3. Variables: Independent (I) and Dependent (D)
4. Study Design
5. Sample Size and Selection
6. Data Collection Methods
7. Major Findings (Evidence)
C. Description of Findings (60 points/30%) Describe the data in the Matrix Table, including proper intext citations and reference list entries for each article.
1. Compare and contrast variables within each study.
2. What are the study design and procedures used in each study; qualitative, quantitative, or mixed method study, levels of confidence in each study, etc.?
3. Participant demographics and information.
4. Instruments used, including reliability and validity.
5. How do the research findings provide evidence to support your clinical problem, or what further evidence is needed to answer your question?
6. Next steps: Identify two questions that can help guide the group’s work.
D. Conclusion (20 points/10%) Review major findings in a summary paragraph.
1. Evidence to address your clinical problem.
2. Make a connection back to all the included sections.
3. Wrap up the assignment and give the reader something to think about
4. Use of headings for each section:
Synthesis of the Literature − Variables − Methods − Participants − Instruments − Implications for Future Work
Length- 4 pages (excluding cover page and reference page )
APA format + intext citation
Use ONLY the 2 articles provided above
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more