· : The Endocrine System
· : The Male Reproductive System
· : The Female Reproductive System
Chose one topic from above then find a video
First question: What was your favorite topic this week? What did you enjoy? Find a video that relates to this topic.
You will create 4 short paragraphs. Please organize your post to earn points.
1. Research: Students will briefly summarize a video that relates to their favorite topic this week. Locate and give the full page of the URL to a video in APA formatting (cite in text and reference) that pertains to your favorite topic this week. It is not unlike a main discussion post. Summarize the video in 50 words. Cite in the text. Reference at the end. If the URL is not given and cannot be verified, points will not be earned for this section. Documentation of sources is necessary. /25 Words:
2. System Check: Relate your topic from this week to another system in the body. Demonstrate and show how this information is connected to other functions in the body. Please illustrate how this system is interrelated to another system in the body. Compare and contrast structure. Provide examples from the text. Cite and reference the text. /75 Words.
3. Apply the importance of this information at different levels (individual/career, society, world). What was the most significant connection you made with the material this week? How is your topic showing up in the news these days? Explain why this video is important. Tell me why this topic may be important to your future career. How can you apply this topic of anatomy to your career or your community? Society? Give a detailed example. Be specific about this; Do not only say it is important but explain why it is important. /100 Words.
4. Weekly Self Reflection: What resources do you think helped you most this week to help you understand? What challenges did you have with the material? What improvements can you make this week to implement for next week? /50 Words.
Due Date: This is due by 11:59pm EST Sunday.
· 250+ words minimum.
· Thoughtful, substantial and factual information is required.
· This must be written in your own words.
· Direct quotes must be cited. Demonstrate comprehension of material. APA references and citations are expected when sources are used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more