Students will attend a live Jazz performance and write about the experience.
3 pages (minimum), double spaced
Font: Times, 12-pt.1 inch margins
(To be placed in the upper left hand corner, single-spaced, on the first page only)
(date and time)
(name of performing group)
Content of Report:
1. Introductory paragraph describing the program in general
2. Observations about the music (e.g., style, textures, musical materials)
3. Observations about the performance (e.g., technical mastery, musicality)
4. Observations about the performer (e.g., skills, demeanor)
5. Make lots of references to what you have learned in class
6. Any additional observations that you consider important
7. Concluding paragraph, summarizing your observations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more