I will be getting acquainted with the Arduino board in this lab. I will familiarize myself with the parts and get a basic understanding of the IDE program that will operate the different functions. After that in the second section I will be modifying the basic program and measuring the duty cycle on the board itself.
· Arduino Uno
· USB Cable
1. Lab 1a: Procedure:
· Watch the video: Tutorial 01 for Arduino: Getting Acquainted with the Arduino (https://youtu.be/fCxzA9_kg6s)
· Download and install the Arduino IDE.
· Create a new Sketch and give it the name Lab1a_Blink_G000xxxxxx where you have included your Grantham ID into the file name.
· Type in the code provided in Chapter 1 for the Blink program and upload to the Arduino. Note that if the program is working correctly that the onboard LED will blink indefinitely.
· Capture a screenshot of your completed sketch.
2. Lab 1b:Procedure:
· Adjust the Blink program such that the onboard LED stays on at all times.
· Connect a jumper wire to pin 13 of the Arduino and another jumper wire to the Ground pin.
· Upload your new program to the Arduino.
· With a Digital Multimeter, measure the exact voltage between pin 13 and ground.
· Take a picture of the Arduino board in run mode and include the voltage display of the DMM.
· Redesign your program to meet the following specifications:
· Over a 10 second period of time the onboard LED and pin 13 must exhibit a duty cycle of 40%
· Save the redesigned sketch with the filename Lab1b_DutyCycle_ G000xxxxxx where you have included your Grantham ID into the file name.
· Include a screenshot of your redesigned code and pictures of measurements of the DMM display to confirm the voltages during each portion of the cycle.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more