Find a media article (NOT a scientific study) pertaining to epidemiology or public health and prepare a 5-minute oral presentation based on its content.
1) Give a reference of the article you used at the top of the first page. The reference must be in correct APA format.
Write your answers to the questions using full sentences (minimum 250 words) and upload the document to Moodle. The document does not have to be in APA format, aside from the reference at the top of the page.
3) Answer the assigned questions in your presentation and be prepared to answer additional questions after your presentation.
Presentations will take place in Weeks 4-8. There will be sign-ups for presentation dates in Moodle.
Submit in either Microsoft Word or as a PDF. Do not use Pages or turn in handwritten work. Any assignment not submitted in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will not be accepted.
1. What is the problem? Is it an epidemic? Why or why not?
2. Who is affected?
3. What is/are the risk factor(s)?
4. What regulatory or public health bodies are involved?
5. What control measures have been taken (disease control, risk control, prevention)?
6. What obstacles to control are there, if any?
7. What kind of testing, if any, was done?
8. What research questions and study designs might be applicable to this situation and why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more