Module Two Homework
Answer the following questions in a Word document.
1) If you have not done so already, download the sales pivot file in the Module Two Resources folder. Using the pivot table sales resource, which sales person had the highest total sales for the:
How many orders were placed on 2/18/2005?
What were the total sales for that day?
2) Name at least two types of sales analyses that the controller might perform for the sales team. How would these help the sales team?
3) Breakeven Questions
What are the breakeven points for Widgets A, B, and C given the following information?
Fixed costs for A = 500, B = 500, C = 500
Pricing for A = $20, B= $30, C = $40
Variable costs for A =$10, B= $5, C= $20
Breakeven A = __________
Breakeven B = __________
Breakeven C = __________
Suppose the sales manager wanted to discuss lowering the price of product C to $15. What would you tell him?
Which product is the most profitable if 60 units of each were sold?
4) Think of any large company. Look up their mission statement. What is their mission statement? Do you think this company lives up to their mission statement? Why or why not?
5) If you had as much money as Bill Gates and decided to create any company you wanted, what would your business be? What would your mission statement be? How did you come up with this statement? What aspects of your business did you think about to determine your statement?
6) List several pros and cons of using only one fixed budget for the year.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more