Need answers for the below quizz questions
1. In the context of the three stages of understanding a visualization, Interpreting refers to which of the following:
2. Which of the following are the three principles of a good data visualization?
3. There are four stages of a visualization workflow. Which is the first step of the visualization workflow?
4. Which of the following is true of a brief?
5. Project _________ can best be defined as the frictions and freedoms imposed on you and determined by you.
6. Which of the following is not one of the four constraints to developing your visualization solution?
7. According to Kirk, the definition of vision is the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom
8. Explanatory visualizations are focused on helping the viewers discover and form their own interpretations
9. _________ visualizations require the viewer to do work to interpret meaning
10. ___________ involves using special programs to extract structured and unstructured items of data published on web pages.
11. Which of the following are the two main categories of data?
12. ______________ involves manually sourcing relatively small amounts of disparate or dispersed data values.
13. Data types can be qualitative or quantitative.
14. Time-based data is known as:
15. Numeric measurements with significant properties of both distance and scale are known as:
16. A qualitative data type characterized by some notion of order in the relationship between categorical values is known as:
17. Any modifications or enhancements applied to your data need to be noted and explained to your audience
18. ________ involves eliminating what you do not need including variables or items of data that serve no value and take up space and attention
19. The first aspect of editorial thinking is:
20. The editorial perspective associated with refining the content to be included in your analysis is:
21. __________ is the editorial perspective concerns which items of data is chosen to be emphasized.
22. Which of the following is not true about R?
23. In R, objects include names, types of objects, attributes, and creation
24. R naming conventions are not case sensitive.
25. R naming conventions allow for the use of underscore.
26. Which of the following is the correct R command for list objects?
27. Which of the following is the correct R command for remove objects?
28. During R sessions, you can use the arrow keys to review the command history.
29. The R command for reading data from an external file is data.entry ()
30. Which of the following are the two most common object types for statistics?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more