Annotated Bibliography (Reference)
This is part Two of the Term Paper Assignment. In this part you are to:
1) Conduct a literature search of supporting peer-reviewed nursing journal resources. The articles MUST be published after 2015.
2) Locate at least one journal article that relates and supports your thoughts concerning your chosen topic.
3) Review the Annotated Reference List Grading Rubric for important information and guidance. See below.
4) Read your chosen article noting how and why the presented information applies to your chosen topic and how it could be applicable across the lifespan. Also, pay attention to what the main focus of the information presented. Your summary should clearly state what the focus of the article is and include appropriate details such as how the information will be useful in supporting your topic. Be sure to use complete sentences and proper grammar in your summary.
5) Develop a reference page in APA format that includes the actual APA formatted reference. (See example attached and follow the reference with your summary (annotation)(Please refer to the sample Annotated (Bibliography)
6) Check your spelling and APA formatting before submitting.
SEE ATTACHEMENTS FOR INSTRUCTIONS DETAILED, SAMPLE AND RUBRIC
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more