1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
Health care organization: Banner Health
Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
1. Describe the health care organization or network.
2. Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
3. Desing a strategic plan to address issues pertaining
b. Nurse staffing
c. Resource management
d. Patient satisfaction
4. Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture
5. Discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
6. Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization.
a. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Part 2: Culminating experience
IRB is an important step in research.
1. State the required components one should look for in a project to determine if IRB submission is needed.
2. Discuss an example of a research study found in one of your literature review articles that needed IRB approval.
Almeida, F. D., Moraes, M. S., & Cunha, M. L. (2016). Taking care of the newborn dying and their families: Nurses’ experiences of neonatal intensive care. Revista Da Escola De Enfermagem Da USP, 50(Spe), 122-129. doi:10.1590/s0080-623420160000300018
Burns, J. P., Sellers, D. E., Meyer, E. C., Lewis-Newby, M., & Truog, R. D. (2014). Epidemiology of Death in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at Five U.S. Teaching Hospitals. Critical Care Medicine, 42(9), 2101-2108. doi:10.1097/ccm.0000000000000498
Monteiro, L., Santos, C., & Barros, S. (2019). Nurses’ coping with the unexpected death of children and adolescents. Escola Superior De Enfermagem De Enfermagem Do Porto, 2(2), 23-35.
Nielson, D. (2017). Discussing death with pediatric patients: Implications for nurses. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 27(5). doi:10.1016/j.pedn.2011.11.006
Plante, J., & Cyr, C. (2018). Health care professionals’ grief after the death of a child. Paediatrics & Child Health, 16(4), 213-216. doi:10.1093/pch/16.4.213
3. Describe why IRB approval was needed in this instance.
Part 3: Education Teaching Practicum
1. Reflect on the following statement: Teach by concept, not content.
2. What does that mean in nursing education?
3. What does that mean in your classroom? (Your role: Educator Nurse)
Part 4: Advanced Primary Care of Family Practicum
Read the following article (Check file):
https://journals.lww.co m/jwocnonline/Fulltext/ 2012/03001/Reimburse ment_of_Advanced_Pra ctice_Registered.4.aspx
1. Prepare examples of various coding and billing issues that you have experienced in the clinical setting (Peds and Women’s Health).
2. Provide a brief description about the NPI numbers for nurse practitioners.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more