1) Initial discussion post must be at least 300 words per question. (3 questions total, so 900 words all together)
(3) Your entire initial post must contain at least AND (1) external source per question. APA guidelines apply for in-text citations and references. If you are not familiar with how to properly cite using APA, refer to the LSUS APA Guidelines provided in the course.
READ THE CASE STUDY ON NIKE. PROVIDE RESPONSES TO THE (3) FOLLOWING QUESTIONS PRESENTED AT THE END OF THE CASE
1. Aside from promoting women into leadership positions, what are some additional changes that Nike can implement to address pay and gender disparities and promote diversity? Are there any public figures or organizations that Nike should partner with to improve their public image?
2. Discuss at least two (2) employee-focused strategies/policies that you would recommend to improve employee relations at Nike. What can Nike do to reassure current employees that they are going to be treated fairly and properly promoted based on job performance? How can Nike earn the trust of their employees?
3. Assess the organizational culture that exists at your current employer or a former employer. How would you describe the corporate culture? Are there different or similar subcultures among teams, departments, or business units within your organization? You do not have to include the name of your current or former employer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more