Choose one of the topics below and complete a written report on it. In researching your topic, make sure you back up your work with evidence from reliable sources. Your paper must be approximately 1,500 words in length (6 pages, double spaced, 12 font, 1 inch margins) – not including appendix of ads. You must cite any sources you use in the text, for example, (Smith, 2015), and provide full references at the end of your paper using APA or ASA style. Keep in mind that you will be marked on spelling, grammar, and quality of writing.
*this paper has to base on the eBook, you can use some outside resources (ex. the pictures of the ads), but has to be academic/ reliable. *
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TOPICS – Include an appendix with examples of printed ads. I have included some questions and thoughts for you to consider on each of the topics. You are not obligated to respond to them. Also, you cannot limit your work to only answering those questions.
1. By using concrete examples, discuss how advertising reflects our culture as well as creates our culture. How do multinational corporations impact the culture of countries around the world? Give some examples of the how the link between advertising and culture has had negative consequences.
2. Discuss how the use of celebrity endorsing in advertising has evolved in the last 30 years. Are they more or less successful as an advertising tool than in the past? Give some positive and negative examples of advertising campaigns that have used celebrities.
3. Choose 3 vintage ads and 3 contemporary ads representing ‘the other’, for example, people from minority groups, disabled people, the overweight, the elderly, etc. How have the representations changed? How does this reflect our attitudes to these groups?
4. Choose 3 social advertising campaigns that encourage us to change our behaviour in some way, for example, practise safe sex, get active, stop smoking, etc. and discuss the ethical considerations of businesses promoting causes and selling products. For example, can Labatt’s have an ad campaign warning people to not drink and drive while selling alcohol.
5. Discuss the research on the positive and negative effects of advertising on children and adolescents. Are the regulations on advertising to children necessary? To certain ages? For certain products? For certain media?
6. Examine how advertising for products, like cigarettes, marijuana, and/or alcohol, has evolved. Are the restrictions imposed on advertising such products necessary, adequate, or too extreme?
7. Investigate how political campaigns are essentially advertising campaigns for a particular candidate or political party. Are such strategies an acceptable way of choosing society’s leaders?
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more