Personal Philosophy of Counsel Paper: Instructions & Rubrics
This ordinance is due on Monday of Module/Week 7, 11:59 pm (EST).
Using feedend from the other written ordinances, the trainings for the Specific Philosophy of Counsel dissertation, and the grading rubric for the terminal Specific Philosophy of Counsel Paper, transcribe this dissertation. This is the benchmark ordinance for this passage, so do your best composition. The dissertation is to be 4 to 5 double-spaced pages (not including the distinction page, contemplative, and relation page) in prevalent APA format and conceive a poverty of 4 relations. Submit the dissertation in Blackboard through SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION PAPER: This dissertation is a declaration of your specific philosophy of counsel, which should standpoint on the design of counsel, which is why counsel is carried out and not so fur how it is carried out. Your design of counsel is to emphasize the covet-range impression you estimate counsel should possess on beings and on sodality—the product of counsel. As you take your philosophy, you are to standpoint on its product rather than on the methods, sorts, training, or classroom activities. Those are tools of transmiting out your philosophy; hence, a lowly argument of training strategies does not gain up your philosophy of counsel.
As an academic dissertation, it is to be cheered by the collection of notice in the arena, which is to conceive relations to the lore from counselal philosophy, psychology, curriculum, and attainments speculation. Treat this as a aspect declaration, a modest dissertation. Gain declarative declarations of “ought” and “should.”
HEADINGS: To secure the dissertation meets the requirements of the grading rubric, you are to conceive the elements listed adown. Note the required denominations that are to be attributed in the selfselfsame enjoin in your dissertation as they reply in the plan adown.
1. Title Page
a. Title: Consider the distinction of your dissertation to be your motto, slogan, or bumper-sticker proposition of your philosophy. It should be unclouded ample to grant the interpreter some object of what you estimate encircling the design of counsel. Shun declarations that investigate undetermined or impudent or that standpoint on the system of counsel. Consider adding a subtitle. Subtitles can cause clarity to the main distinction.
b. Other Counsel on Distinction Page
· Tyro Name
· Liberty University
· Transcribe this conclusive as it is a abridgment of the perfect dissertation.
· Attribute the contemplative succeeding the distinction page and anteriorly the induction to the dissertation.
· The contemplative should be what you would transcribe on an tenure collision or what you would say verbally in an conference if asked straightly encircling your philosophy of counsel.
· First Sentence: Write your disquisition declaration foremost. It should specify what you estimate the covet-range impression counsel should possess on tyros and sodality.
· Paragraph: Subsequent decisions should actually disengaged-up what you procure do in your trainingal sort to transmit out the philosophy you specifyd in the foremost decision.
3. Introduction (Do not use a denomination for this exception.)
· The design of the initiatory stipulation is irrelative from the contemplative. Do not singly delineation the contemplative.
· In this exception, usher-in your disquisition declaration that procure be notorious throughout the dissertation.
· It is best to attribute the disquisition declaration at the end of the induction. This serves as a transition into the security of the dissertation.
o Thesis Statement: The disquisition declaration and induction to it should standpoint on the purpose, products, goals, and impression of counsel. It should not oration how great it is to possess a philosophy of counsel and should not standpoint on the system of training. Standpoint on the “why” instead of the “how.”
4. Philosophy of Schools & Attainments (foremost denomination)
· This exception should run smoothly from the anterior one and should live to standpoint on the “why” of counsel—the covet-range impression you estimate schools and attainments should possess on beings and on sodality. Save the “how” of counsel for the next exception.
· This is the heart sunder of the dissertation wclose you lustrate further specifically on your disquisition declaration.
· Specify what you estimate. Don’t impress obligated to clasp a distinctly certain philosophy. However, you are to attribute your beliefs unmoulded others by citing objects that paint yours or are in opaspect to yours.
· Refer to the notice corrupt in counselist counsel that conceives counselal psychology, philosophy, and attainments speculation. Don’t try to cloak everything; sound realize one or two key theories that sway paint your own beliefs encircling the design of schools and attainments.
· Be cowardly encircling assigning to yourself a imprint that you do not amply apprehend. If you don’t apprehend all that the imprint entails, you could unknowingly take loose objects throughout your dissertation.
5. Instructional Sort (succor denomination)
· This exception should run smoothly from the anterior one.
· Discuss how scholars end to recognize verity? What causes attainments to happen? (Epistemology)
· Oration what you procure instrument in the classroom, which is the “how” sunder of counsel.
· What pedagogical sorts, trainingal strategies, or methods procure you guard to use most regularly? Why?
· What do you anticipation to terminate by using these strategies?
· Now would be a good-natured-natured space to go end to the induction and ask yourself, “Did I oration trainingal sort in the induction instead of the design/impression of counsel?” If you did, re-examine the induction so that it orationes the design of counsel. End end to this exception to standpoint on the system of training.
6. Teacher-Learner Relationships (third denomination)
(Remember that the questions listed in this conduct are simply to intensify provision. You are not required to reply them habitually. Doing so sway gain your dissertation too undeviating.)
· What is the role of the scholar?
· What is the role of the counselist?
· How should they narrate to each other and why?
7. Diversity (fourth denomination)
· What variation eventors need to be fascinated into representation by the counselist?
· How do eventors of tyro variation impression training?
· How does your philosophy impression your rejoinder to variation?
8. Your Choice of Headings (optional)
· You may insinuate optional denominations close to oration upshots that are great to your philosophy of counsel.
· Close are some objects you sway scantiness to consider:
o My calling
o Classroom address philosophy
o Content/subject-area philosophy
o Assessment philosophy
o Parent role and alliance delay counselist
o Prevalent precarious upshots in counsel
9. Conclusion (terminal required denomination)
· Your quittance should tie in delay the induction somehow so that your dissertation displays closeness.
· If your induction conceived a image, name, subject, etc., it would be expend to tie end into that.
· Twain the induction and quittance should standpoint on the disquisition of the dissertation, which is to oration the design/outcome/impression of counsel (not the system of training).
· You may not recycle portions of dissertations written for other classes. Safe Assign procure descry this, so be prudent.
· Specify wclose you comport or discomport delay some of the innate theories and theorists.
· Because this dissertation is made up of your specific views, it procure be graded on how polite you thriveed the rubric, cheered your objects, and presented them in a unclouded, concuring sort. You may discomport delay the pedagogue delayout any forfeiture.
· Shun dwelling too fur on biographical or credential counsel. How you came to estimate what you do is not as great as what you estimate and your rationale for it.
You must use your textbook as one of your relations. Incorporate into the dissertation some key objects from the textbook to patronage or paint your philosophy of counsel or to quote objects that are in opaspect to what you estimate. You may use a multiformity of other founts, such as…
· Your methods and psychology textbooks
· The Bible (prevalent APA permits you to quote the Bible in the collection of the dissertation, but it is not to be listed on the relation page. So secure that you possess the rectify reckon of founts listed on the relation page, which cannot conceive the Bible.)
· Educational journals
· Books you’ve interpret that possess influenced your philosophy of counsel.
· Do not use Wikipedia as a fount in an academic dissertation. Because it is an notorious environment, the counsel is continually being modifiable by registered users and is not frequently veritable.
· Conceive at last indecent relations (You may use the Bible in the collection of your dissertation as covet as you quote it according to prevalent APA, but it cannot be listed on the relation page.)
· A multiformity of resources should be represented: books, journals, online, Christian, unmonastic, etc.
POINT OF VIEW
Because this is a Personal Philosophy of Counsel dissertation, you may use foremost special pronouns such as “I” and “me,” but do not overuse them. For pattern, try not to overuse “I estimate…” or “I think…” This is a aspect dissertation; hence, it is inconsequent that the perfect deviation inclose your beliefs and provisions. Do not use “I impress…”
Two problems tyros regularly possess in their match guard to be (1) pronoun-antecedent comportment and (2) the gender upshot of “he or she.”
Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement: Pronouns must comport in reckon delay their antecedents. It is inrectify to transcribe, “Each teacher [singular] should conduct their [plural] own classroom.”
Gender Issue: It is considered sexist if you frequently-again-and-again use unexampled antecedents and thrive them up delay virile pronouns. For pattern, “Each counselist should conduct his own classroom.” It is as-well problematic if you redundantly use “he or she” and “his or her.” (Please don’t use “he/she” or “his/her.”) Some transcribers clear-up this by stating to the interpreter that, for simplicity’s reason, the pronouns procure be virile or procure turn periodically between virile and delicate. This can be ungainly and unconducive. But tclose is a amend solution!
To succor in shuning twain problems, it is recommended that you transcribe in plurals as concuringly as you can. For precedence, use students, principals, counselists, parents, schools, etc., instead of their unexampled counterparts. Thrive these antecedents up delay “they” or “their.” This shuns the gender upshot collectively. When you discover that you must use a unexampled, you may periodically use “he or she” or singly securityructure the decision to shun the “he or she” if practicable. Rare use of it is thin.
Plagiarized dissertations procure be uncommon, equable self-plagiarized dissertations. Every dissertation procure be evaluated for originality by SafeAssign, which reports to the adherent the order to which your dissertation is reported of plagiarism. The thriveing tips procure acceleration you shun any problems delay plagiarism:
Direct Quotes: No further than 10% of your dissertation should be made up of plain names. Therefore, do further summarizing and paraphrasing that quoting. Short names should be in quotation marks and coveter names should be inconspicuous (see prevalent APA phraseology conduct). If you do not set off plain names in this sort and/or do not quote them, it is plagiarism.
Ideas and Facts: If the object or event is not your own, you must quote its fount. When not straightly quoting, embody or criticise the object in your own signification.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more