Week 8 6090 This is a Master program please use the reading that I have provided. Please check grammar
Feeding and Eating Disorders, Somatic Symptom Disorders, and other Related Disorders
· American Psychiatric Association. (2013g). Feeding and eating disorders. In Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Arlington, VA: Author. doi:10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm10
· Khalsa, S. S., Portnoff, L. C., McCurdy-McKinnon, D., & Feusner, J. D. (2017). What happens after treatment? A systematic review of relapse, remission, and recovery in anorexia nervosa. Journal of Eating Disorders, 5(20), 1–12. doi:10.1186/s40337-017-0145-3
· Lewis, B., & Nicholls, D. (2016). Behavioural eating disorders. Paediatrics and Child Health, 26(12), 519–526. doi:10.1016/j.paed.2016.08.005
· American Psychiatric Association. (2013p). Somatic symptom and related disorders. In Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Arlington, VA: Author. doi:10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm09
· Brown, P., Lyson, M., & Jenkins, T. (2011). From diagnosis to social diagnosis. Social Science & Medicine, 73(6), 939–943. doi:10.1016/j.socscimed.2011.05.031
· Document: Guide for Creating and Uploading a PowerPoint
· Laureate Education (Producer). (2018d). Psychopathology and diagnosis for social work practice podcast: Feeding and eating disorder and somatic symptom disorders [Audio podcast]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
· TEDx Talks. (2016b, June 29). Starving for the good: An anorexic’s search for meaning and perfection | Elisabeth Huh | TedxUChicago [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxI0ewBJdMo
· TEDx Talks. (2013b, October 21). An epidemic of beauty sickness | Renee Engeln | TedxUConn 2013 [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/63XsokRPV_Y
· TED Conferences, LLC (Producer). (2016). What happens when you have a disease doctors can’t diagnose [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/jen_brea_what_happens_when_you _have_a_disease_doctors_can_t_diagnose
Somatic Symptom Disorders
Submit PowerPoint (5–7 slides) in which you address the following:
· Explain in a concise professional manner how you would conduct your first meeting with Jennifer. Identify specific steps you would take to understand her circumstance and needs.
· Explain how you would proceed with her medical team in terms of advocacy for her as a client believed to have this condition.
· Explain why you would need to take a biopsychosocial approach to her ongoing care.
· Explain what social, family, vocational, Internet, and medical supports you would explore to help with her longer-term stabilization.
· Analyze the controversy in diagnosing a mental disorder based on unexplained physical symptoms. Within your analysis, consider how power and privilege influence who provides the diagnoses and which groups are more likely to be diagnosed with certain disorders. Explain your thoughts on this debate.
Support your presentation with research and references to scholarly literature.
Include a transcript and/or edit closed captioning in your presentation to ensure your presentation is accessible to colleagues of differing abilities.
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more