Write a talk, that you would deliver to an audience about the research concerning prejudice and discrimination. Explain and discuss using your own words, a minimum of three concepts or themes that you think would be important for your audience to know about prejudice. Your talk should inform them about information they might be surprised to learn.
1. Be certain to incorporate specific terms, issues, and/or research studies in your talk. Write in a way that would be understandable to an audience who is unfamiliar with course content.
2. The minimum number of concepts or themes to include is three but including more may lead to a higher grade.
3. What you write must be framed as a “talk.” It should not be an outline of three or more concepts or themes without a narrative.
4. Your talk must be based on information covered in the course. It should not be based on your opinion.
5. It is difficult to specify how long your talk should be. It should however, be a minimum of two and a half to three pages.
attachments may help, they are lecture notes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more