Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Watch the 1-hour documentary, In Money We Trust? (Links to an external site.)
· Read Chapters 1 through 6 of Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy—And What We Can Do About It.
Steve Forbes is an expert on the global economy, monetary policy, and politics, and for this assignment, you will have the opportunity to dissect and analyze both his Money book and the In Money We Trust? documentary. Through a written analysis, you will explore the importance of a sound money system.
It is suggested you watch the documentary first to gain insight on some of the basic concepts. Next read the book and answer the questions in sequence. Answer each of the questions noted in each section below. Each section should be approximately one page in length with a total paper length of five to six pages. Be sure to analyze and write in your own words; do not just use quotes to make your points. Additionally, judge the importance of a sound money system and assess the value of Steve Forbes’s conclusion in using the gold standard.
Section 1: Chapter 1: How We Got Here
· What are Forbes’s reasons for the housing bubble and how it related to the Federal Reserve Bank’s policies?
· What does a weak dollar mean and what issues may come of it?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in Chapter 1?
Section 2: Chapter 2: What Is Money
· Why must money be stable?
· What is Forbes’s prediction of Bitcoin?
· This was noted at the end of the chapter: “Money measures wealth, but it does not create it.” What does this statement mean?
Section 3: Chapter 3: Money and Trade
· What did Nixon do with the gold standard and what was the impact?
· What is Forbes’s view of trade deficits? Are his viewpoints good or bad?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in Chapter 3?
Section 4: Chapter 4: Money Versus Wealth; Chapter 5: Money and Morality
· What happens when the supply of money is increased?
· How can changes in monetary policy act as a system of communication?
· How are money and trust tied together?
· What one other concept or idea stood out to you in either Chapter 4 or 5?
Section 5: Chapter 6: The Gold Standard
· What is the gold standard and how might it work in the US?
· Why does Steve Forbes believe the gold standard should be brought back?
· What is your overall conclusion of Steve Forbes’s view of money?
The In Money We Trust? Documentary and Money Book Analysis paper
· Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)guide.
o Avoid over-dependence on direct quotes. Direct quotes are a great way to strengthen our assertions and provide support. However, be sure to avoid using excessive direct quotes in lieu of original thought. Direct quotes will not meet the requirement for analysis, application, and critical thinking. Please ensure to not overuse direct quote so that you can avoid losing points for this. Review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) resource from the Ashford Writing Center for additional guidance.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more