1. (a) Who is the best listener you know?
(b) Describe what that person does that makes him or her so good at listening.
2. (a) Who makes you the most defensive when you talk with that person?
(b) What does the person do that makes you so defensive or uncomfortable?
3. (a) With whom are you the most comfortable and nondefensive in conversation?
(b) What does the person do that makes you so comfortable or nondefensive?
This are different questions to answer ! Also when you answer please put which question goes to which answer.
1. A. What different components of a person’s perceptual screens may distort communication?
B. How does this occur?
2. A. List the three defining features of reflective listening.
B. Briefly describe these features in action. (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
3. A. List the four levels of verbal response in reflective listening.
B. Briefly describe these four levels. (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
4. A. Define one-way communication. (Do not simply quote from the textbook.) Give an example.
B. Define two-way communication. (Do not simply quote from the textbook.) Give an example.
C. How do these differ?
D. Is one better than the other?
E. When would you use each? (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
5. A. What are the five communication skills of effective supervisors and managers?
B. How do you see them used in your work world?
6. A. Describe dominant communication. (Do not simply quote from the textbook.) Give an example.
B. Describe subordinate defensive communication. (Do not simply quote from the textbook.) Give an example.
C. Describe nondefensive communication. (Do not simply quote from the textbook.) Give an example.
7. A. List four kinds of nonverbal communication important in interpersonal relationships.
B. How/Why are each of these important? (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
8. A. Identify at least three helpful nonverbal behaviors in the communication process. (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
B. Identify at least three unhelpful behaviors. (Be realistic; do not simply quote from the textbook.)
9. What is communicative disease (as this term pertains to communication, not health)?
10. A. List at least five new communication technologies in terms of data richness.
B. Describe each of these five new communication technologies. (Use your own words and experience.)
a. Identify the elements of the communication model and provide an example (a good example!) of each.
b. Identify ways you can become a reflective (or better) listener in your workplace (or in a traditional classroom environment, if you are not currently working).
c. (1) As an applicant in a job interview, what nonverbal communication should you use? (2) What nonverbal communication should you avoid in this setting?
Check the file also and you have couple questions to answer there but they are short.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more