1. List ALL characters you find in Chapters 1-3. Leave no one out. Not all of the characters will be named at this point but include them anyway. Also, some characters are named but are not present. Basically, list and describe ALL characters Marlowe sees, interacts with, and hears about. Also, include Marlowe’s OPINION of each character, if he has an opinion about them.
2. Tell me about Marlowe: personality type, age, behavior, etc.
3. Marlowe is very observant. Give an example.
4. Marlowe is imaginative. Give an example.
5. Marlowe tells General Sternwood, “I’m unmarried because I don’t like policeman’s wives”. What does he mean by that?
6. What, PRECISELY, is Marlowe hired to do?
7. What is the total amount of money Geiger is trying to get from the General?
8. General Sternwood was BLANK years old when he first became a father, so he’s approximately BLANK years old now.
9. Why does Vivian want to see Marlowe?
10. How would you describe their interaction?
11. Where does Marlowe go at the end of Chapter 3, and why does he go there?
This story is taking place in Los Angeles in the late 1930’s. At one point, General Sternwood tells Marlowe he paid someone $5000. to leave his daughter Carmen alone. $5000. in the 1930’s is the equivalent of what amount of money today?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more