Please read and complete activities for Module 5.01, “Imagine the Journey.” We are going to be looking a analyzing narrative text in this unit. Module 5.01 talks about “implicit” and “explicit” ideas in text. Read the materials and answer the questions below using complete sentences and evidence from the text.
1. What does the phrase, “use your imagination,” mean to you?
2. On page 4 of Module 5.01, which words help you to understand the meaning of the word “explicitly”?
3. What does it mean to “inference”?
4. What were the differences between the scenes on page 5? Which scene was “implicit”?
5. Choose a short story from the list below to use as illustrations or examples in this module. The links to these short stories are attached below:
“Cupid and Psyche” by Apuleius
” The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry
“The Golden Touch” by Nathaniel Hawthorne
” The Open Boat” by Stephen Crane
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more