Address the following questions after read the article: (no more than one page)
1. What is the author’s main argument?
2. What evidence or other persuasive techniques does the author use to support his/her main argument?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the author’s approach?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s conclusion? Why or why not?
5. What other thoughts do you have on the topic addressed in this reading?
There are two articles, so you need to write two reading reflections. Both of them you need to answer all the questions above, one page for one article.
The articles is:
· John R. Boatright, “Finance Ethics” , you can search and read them from Google
Write something about ethic
· Case: The banker and the campus uproar ( write ~3 sentence summary of case)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more