Select a recently published (5 years old MAX) article from an academic journal or academic conference related to software engineering.
1) Summarize the paper, do not just quote the opening summary.
2) Describe the salient point that the author(s) researched or presented as “new”
3) Check at least one source from the bibliography and describe specifically what the authors of your selected paper referenced.
4) Describe any shortfalls or items the authors of your selected paper did not address
5) List and describe at least one possible item left unanswered that could still be researched (this may be what the authors “left out”)
6) You must cite the journal or conference
7) This is NOT to be from a marketing web page, company whitepaper, or Wikipedia.
This must be in DOC or PDF format but should resemble a published article regarding font selection and size. I do not expect it to be in 2-column format.
This is similar to 1/4 of a doctoral comprehensive exam, but you are not answering any specific question. You should think of this as preparation for a one-hour presentation. You are NOT presenting, nor are you creating a presentation. This is just a paper that should be no longer than two pages, single space 12pt text. Images ARE allowed but should be similar in size to the original article. No more than one half page of your entire paper should be images.
A bibliography should be included at the end of your paper, that is similar to the original article but should only have the few articles you examined & discussed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more