EMA Workbench is an open software tool that can perform EMA and ESDMA modeling. Find EMA Workbench online and go to their main website (not the GitHub download site). Then do the following:
1) Under documentation, go to the Tutorials page.
2) Read through the Simple Model (in your chosen environment), and the Mexican Flu example.
3) Decide how you could use this software to create a model to help in developing a policy for a Smart City.
Write a three-page paper and explain how you could use the EMA Workbench software to develop a model to help create a policy for a Smart City. Explain what policy you are trying to create (i.e. traffic light placement, surveillance camera coverage, taxi licenses issued, etc.), and what key features you would use in your model. Then, explain how EMA Workbench would help you. NOTE: keep your models and features simple. You do not really need more than 2 or 3 features to make your point here.
Simulation Exercise Paper Requirement
1. Three pages long. The cover page and reference page NOT included. It is okay if your paper is more than 3 pages long.
2. Use Times New Roman font, size 12 and double-spaced.
3. Include a cover page and a reference page.
4. Use section headers for good readership.
5. Use figures and tables if needed (not mandatory).
6. Use APA for in-text citations and references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more