1. In cell H9 create a VLOOKUP to indicate the description Expensive for pups priced $2,000 or more, Moderate for pups priced $1,000 or more but below $2,000, Good Deal for pups priced $500 or more but less than $1,000 and Cheap for all pups priced less than $500. Begin the lookup table in cell E1. Copy the VLOOKUP in cell H9 to cells H10:H202.
2. In cell I9 create a Nested IF to duplicate the results of #1 above. Copy the nested If in cell I9 to cells I10:I202.
3. Sort the database by AKC Group and within AKC Group by Breed and within Breed by Color (all ascending order). Create a Subtotal report showing the average price by AKC Group and the total number of pups available for each dog breed. Change to outline level 3. Right-mouse click on the Sheet 1 worksheet tab. Select “Move or Copy” and check mark “Create a copy” and click on (move to end). Name the newly created worksheet tab, “Subtotal.” Return to Sheet1 and remove the subtotal report by clicking on the “Remove All” button in the Data/Subtotal menu.
4. Use the “unique records only” feature of the Advanced Filter to indicate the unique varieties of dog colors and breeds. Start the unique dog breeds in K1 and the unique dog colors in M1. Place the unique dog breed and dog color combinations starting in cell O1. (You will have to do three separate Unique Advanced Filters.)
5. Note that none of the filters in #4 require a criterion. To demonstrate a Unique Filter with a Criteria output the unique breeds with a price of $2,500 or more. Start your criteria in R1. Start your output in R4. Output just the Breed names that meet the criteria. (Check figure: 8)
6. Insert a new worksheet. On Sheet 3, create a one variable data table that indicates the total number of pups available for each breed and the average price for each breed. (Copy/paste the Unique dog breeds extracted in #4.) Place the northwest corner of the table in cell A5. Begin the required criteria range in cell A1.
7. Insert a new worksheet. On Sheet 4, create a two variable data table that indicates the total number of pups available by dog breed and by dog color. (Use the unique dog breeds & unique colors extracted in #4. Use the copy & paste special / transpose to copy vertical text as horizontal text.) Place the northwest corner of the table in cell A5. Begin the required criteria range in cell A1.
8. Turn off the display of zeroes in Sheet 4. File ribbon / Excel Options/Advanced (scroll down to Display Options for this Worksheet: Sheet 4) Remove the check mark in front of: Show a zero in cells that have a zero value.
9. Create a pivot table that indicates the total number of pups available by breed and the average price for each breed. Place the northwest corner of the pivot table in cell E4 on Sheet 3.
10. Create a pivot table that indicates the total number of pups available by dog breed and by dog color. Place the pivot table as a new worksheet.
11. Make the print settings changes so that rows 7 & 8 will appear at the top of each page if you were to print.A7:I202 (fit-to-3 pages tall). Put your name in the Headers and all sheets and submit your file (instructor’s flash drive or Blackboard).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more